Web Optimization SpecialistCông Ty TNHH TM Du Lịch Những Người Bạn Hà Nội
- human psychology,
- the social media landscape,
- web design and optimization development
- web analytics
- content experience
- WordPress experience
- Elementor experience
- Google analytics experience
- Experience with Google ads
Conversion Optimization Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs
- Collaborate with teams responsible for blogging, email, social media, in order to optimize each conversion path
- Optimize our marketing’s conversion paths
- Increase conversion rates and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate
- Increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- Conversion Optimization Specialist requirements
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Past experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics
- Proficient using smart CTAs and smart form features to optimize for lifecycle stage and progressively profile our leads
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
Where is your “Workplace”?
While your base of operations will be Hanoi, where you will have a desk at one of our offices.
The successful candidate can expect a basic salary 500 $USD/per month + very good bonus system max 3.500 $USD/per month, insurance an excellent commission structure, telephone & gasoline allowance and lunch along with fantastic company benefits and thorough training on the products.
This role offers a thorough 1 week training programme for successful candidates, along with ongoing training and support.
Open Monday - Saturday this role operates 24 working days per month that may sometimes include weekend and evening work.
If you are interested in the role above, please contact Mr Sidney van Meenen (Owner) Managing Director Friends Travel Vietnam via email for any questions or send your CV with cover letter
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.