[HO] VALUATION ACTUARY SPECIALIST (HÀ NỘI)Aviva VN Quận Đống Đa, Hà Nội
- Máy tính xách tay
- Bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Đồng phục
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Chế độ tập thể dục
Aviva Vietnam Life Insurance Company is looking for young and motivated professionals to join the Actuarial Valuation team. You are expected to be proactive, attentive to details and be able to handle demanding timelines. We offer competitive compensation package with full insurance, a dynamic working environment with abundant of opportunity for actuarial training.
What we expect you to deliver:
- Carry out periodic and ad-hoc actuarial valuation tasks, including but not limited to data verification and reserve calculation.
- Prepare and verify reports for Appointed Actuary, Ministry of Finance and relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in experience study and risk analysis.
- Product modelling in actuarial software (Prophet) and excel spreadsheet checking.
- Identify key actuarial risks and suggest improvements to the production system.
What we‘re happy to offer:
- We show care by providing you one of the best benefits package in the market with attractive salary, 13th month bonus, performance bonus, quarterly bonus, spot bonus and other employee welfare from trade union…
- We provide VBI healthcare insurance for not only you but also your family.
- We promote work life balance by offering you flexible working time, work from home, 15-17 days of annual leaves, 1 days of birthday leave, 2 days of study leave, maternity leave with financial support and 10 days of paternity leave, 13th month salary, provide Laptop to work...
- We develop potential in you by sponsoring you both internal and external training courses.
- We invest in engagement activities for you to create memorable moments with your colleagues such as company trip, new year party, CEO chat, care day, monthly gatherings, sport club (Ping-Pong, running, football, yoga) & game club (table football, PS4).
How we describe a good-fit candidate:
- University graduate in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Finance or other quantitative fields.
- Full professional fluency in English
- Proficiency in Excel, VBA and MySql
- Being detail-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Well communication and group working
- Being motivated to learn new skill sets and improve the work flow.
- 1-2 year experience in actuarial work and at least 2 completed actuarial preliminary exams are strongly preferred.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.