Automotive/Auto ComponentKey Duties
Dear Our Valued Connections.
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in Industrial Manufacturing industry who is looking for high qualified candidate for TRAINING MANAGER position at the moment.
- Identify and assess training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Build up the skill matrix system.
- Proven work experience as a training manager.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc).
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals.
- Good computer and database skills.
- BA degree in education, human resources or relevant field.
More details will be discussed into interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Mail to ******@redorange.vn directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you!
ROTalent Headhunt - Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao
By the way, feel free to visit some links as follows:
Searching jobs, please see: http://rotalent.com/searching-jobs
Meaningful articles: http://rotalent.com/hr-support
ROTalent's community: http://rotalent.com/article-detail/tong-hop-cac-cong-dong-chia-se-rotalent-2020.html