Training ManagerRGF Executive Search Hồ Chí Minh
Our client is one of the leading groups in manufacturing consumer goods.
- Delivery in-house training courses for company and branches in nationwide: company culture, soft-skills, orientation for newcomers,
- Coordinate with the Group to design and implement training programs as requested
- Identify and assess training needs by job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness
- Manage yearly training budget
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Manage training document
- Other tasks to be discussed closely in the interview
• Bachelor degree
• At least 4 years of working experience as a Training Manager
• Good training skill
• Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
• Be familiar with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
• Be willing to travel for business purpose
• Good ability to plan, multi – task and manage time effectively
• Good computer skills
• English fluency (speaking, writing)
Additional Job Information
13th month salary, business travel allowances.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng hoặc số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi ứng tuyển. Đừng chuyển tiền để ứng tuyển hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.
Đang đăng nhập...
Đang cập nhật lại...