Training ManagerSix Senses Hotels Resorts Spas Khánh Hòa
Toàn thời gian
Scope of Work :
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but are not limited to the following areas and activities. At the management's discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
• Fully understand and embrace Six Senses company vision and values and its application in all tasks associated with the host’s duty.
• Adhere to all Six Senses brand standards ensuring successful communication across all levels of the operation.
• Assists Departments in identifying training needs for their departments after discussion with the Human Resources Development Manager and respective Heads of Department.
• Develops & implements Departmental Training Systems.
• Conducts Train the Trainer program & ensures that the process operates effectively.
• Prepares the Annual Training Plan and monitors its actualisation.
• Coordinates with the Constance Hospitality Academy on all external training activities.
• Monitors training effectiveness in relation to guest feedback systems, complaint analysis etc.
• Prepares monthly reports, calendars & briefs Director of Human Resources on its status.
• Assists Heads of Department in producing training plans for each department.
• Assists Department Trainers in preparing their training sessions, achieving training objectives and reviews on a monthly basis.
• Maintains standard resort training equipment & training library of resources.
• Conducts hosts’ Orientation and develops induction plans for new hosts joining the team.
• Conducts and evaluates all on-the-job training.
• Delivers briefings of all internal programs to division heads.
• Compiles the hotel’s training budget and monitors expenditure on a monthly basis.
• Establishes & maintains team member, supervisory and management records of training.
• Reviews training policies, procedures and recommends improvements to management.
• Participates in developing and implementing various training programs to meet identified needs & ensure guest service quality, profit enhancement and employee security/safety.
• Contributes towards regional activities related to hosts development as directed by the DHR and the Senior Management from time to time.
• Assists in the implementation at host’s level of all the quality concepts introduced at the corporate level.
• Perform the ‘Manager on Duty’ shift.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by Management.
• Provide orientation, health and safety, language and other training to staff.
• Work closely with department heads to ensure on the job training is completed.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng hoặc số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi ứng tuyển. Đừng chuyển tiền để ứng tuyển hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.
Đang đăng nhập...
Đang cập nhật lại...