Technical Sales ManagerMonroe Consulting Group Vietnam Hồ Chí Minh
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment specialist Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of an international manufacturing solutions provider. As the business continues to grow strongly, our client is seeking a Sales Manager to build a strong portfolio of energy clients.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for building a strong portfolio of both international and Vietnamese clients, creating and holding key accounts with throughout Vietnam in energy industry.
• Work with the Sales Director to meet individual & departmental goals.
• Initializing and managing energy and marine customer driven new product launches which may include but is not limited to: submitting Project Request Forms, providing production start, presenting samples to customer for changes or approval, monitoring engineering and production processes to ensure timeliness, reviewing engineering and purchasing documentation to ensure accuracy. This process will involve clear communications with customer, management, engineering, inside sales, and purchasing.
• Responsible for obtaining forecasting information from customers and reporting potential losses and gains through the use of CRM software and sharing such information with the purchasing team
• Quote customers through inside sales person.
• Assist with resolving Quality issues or back orders with customers.
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Other duties as requested by management.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or closely related field with 5 years of relevant b2b sales and industry experience; or equivalent combined education and on the job experience.
• Excellent computer skills and preferably experience with CRM software.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly motivated & self-starter.
• Creative & energetic with strong internal motivation to succeed and win.
• Ability to work well with others across a broad spectrum of education and experiences.
• Other miscellaneous skills including: Follow up and Closing, Territory Management, Prospecting, Negotiation, Product Knowledge, and Building strong customer relationships.
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
Monroe Consulting Group first started offering executive search (headhunting) services in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, in 2017. Although a recent addition to Vietnam the company has been established in the region for over a decade. From Monroe’s headquarters in Ho Chi Minh City, the Company’s specialist executive search teams track the best talent in the market in the consumer goods, health, industrial, professional and technology industries. Vietnam boasts one of Southeast Asia's most vibrant economies, the fruit of decades of industrial growth and political stability. Vietnam has a growing middle class and the 5th biggest economy in Southeast Asia, with steady GDP growth of between 5.5 and 6.5 percent in recent times. Vietnamese employers are facing a candidate shortage for experienced professionals. The premium on highly skilled professionals means that having a well-connected executive search (headhunting) partner is essential. Monroe’s ability to complement its database search techniques with advanced levels of executive search (headhunting) means Monroe is well placed to deliver a full 360° service that offers both clients and candidates an in-depth and particularly well-rounded recruitment service. With its deep understanding and wide business networks in Ho Chi Minh and Vietnam, Monroe Consulting Group is well positioned to deliver the best talent to its clients.Thu gọn
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.