Technical Designer/ CAD SpecialistVĂN PHÒNG ĐẠI DIỆN BIHQ PTE. LTD. TẠI TPHCM Hồ Chí Minh
· Provide direction and guidance to a team of technicians and assistants to ensure accurate execution of requested measurements, quality, construction, and overall fit of merchandise.
· Work with the PD/designer in order to ensure all of the notions and details are correct.
· To create clear and simple CWS and provide accurate heat transfer, embroidery & print placement
· Good understanding of Manufacturing process to facilitate (Not Complicate) the Garment Development Process
· Able to audit digital and traditional patterns to figure out the best possible way to realize a design
· Ensure that size specs are achievable while recognizing and solving advanced fit problems
· Compile information on all garment components including fit, fabric, construction, stitch, and trim into fit comment document
· Provide call-outs and critiques during the fittings to verify that all issues are identified
· Issue grading guidelines to drafter/grader after fit approval to ensure quality is kept consistent for the entirety of the production phase
· Approve samples to proceed to the production phase after a thorough evaluation of fit, measurement, pattern shaping, hanger appeal, and functionality
· Discuss with Production Coordinators/PD any issues, corrections, and/or recommendations to garments
· Writing and Prioritizing Evaluation Report Comments
· Demonstrate garment details on computerized flat sketches.
· Accomplish any other miscellaneous task as requested by immediate supervisor
· Uses industry knowledge and experience to broaden or clarify customer and product problems/opportunities.
· Help technicians research and resolve fit, pattern and construction issues with details technical flat sketches.
· Ensure that the quality of sample is in line with respective brand’s quality standards.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Textiles/Clothing or related discipline
· Knowledge in garment construction, pattern making, fit and manufacturing process in knit & woven apparels
· Possess a keen eye to identify fit issues and recommend solutions
· Must have a strong understanding of garment construction and fabric types
· Detail-oriented, ability to work under pressure and team oriented
· Proficient skills in technical design, conducting/overseeing fittings, garment construction, pattern making, grade rules and translating the intent of Design into technical packages.
· Proficiency and comfort in the use of technology to support Technical Design. This includes primarily the Gerber® Web Product Data Management (PDM) System. It includes the Accumark modules of Pattern Maker and Marker Maker
· Know grading rules, textiles, colors, style details and size specifications
· Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to create and modify artwork/graphics
· Must have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
· Ability to handle fast pace environment and change
· A high degree of technical knowledge in woven and knit wears, be that in fittings, addressing a broader group, training.
· Ability to train and motivate CAD pattern drafter.
· Execute design and fit intent into bulk production while maintaining corporate standards as we scale our business.
· Experience operating at all levels: from building teams to running fit sessions
· Possess leadership skills, project management skills, a high degree of ownership and integrity, a high attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and have great stamina.
· The ability to develop a technician's aesthetic eye. This implies a maniacal focus on consistency in technical fit plus attention to aesthetic fit across all products and sizes
· Manages other CAD pattern drafter and builds strong teams with complementary skills
Develop and build manuals that help maintain fit protocol and standards for brands
- Bằng cấp: Cao đẳng
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
Công ty TNHH Bodynits có vốn đầu tư 100% từ Singapore, chuyên về may mặc các mặc hàng quần áo thể thao của các thương hiệu như: Adidas, Puma, Nike, Reebok, Lululemon..... Chúng tôi cam kết một môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiệp, năng động, nhiều cơ hội thăng tiến, thu nhập ổn định....Thu gọn
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.