Strategic Partnership Assistant Manager (Finance)Ti Ki Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Hồ Chí Minh
Mô Tả Công Việc
Strategic Partnership Assistant Manager acts as the primary role between Tiki and our Finance business partners, is responsible for:
1. Manage partner sponsorship (banks, e-Wallet, financial partners: payment gateways, mpos, etc…):
- Overall ownership of planning monthly campaign calendar incorporating various thematic & cross category campaigns
- Managing the relationship as an account manager
- Dealing with partner to win the best promotion campaigns to offer for customer shopping on Tiki and Tiki’s affiliates platform
- Conducting deep dive analysis and providing insights based on data
- Providing timely and accurate operational support to partners on the Tiki platform
- Planning, executing and monitoring the strategic plans (tactical, long-term) to achieve business targets
- Collaboration with all internal stakeholders, including Marketing, Merchandise, Legal, Finance, etc.
2. Project management:
- Accountability and support line Manager to the identification of project roles and responsibilities, some projects are in the pipeline for reference: co-branded credit card, online scoring/consumer lending project for unbanked customer, micro insurance, corp deals supported for whole company’s business…
- Reviewing partner’s proposal, making business requirement and taking card of onboarding new projects.
- Developing a financial view/projection of the project in terms of cost and duration.
- Handle multiple client projects concurrently, manage client and management expectations
- Managing all tasks, timetables, budgets, deliverables
- Translate technical, business and functional requirements into project tasks to identify the various roles required by the project to meet project delivery goals
- Managing risks and issues related to projects.
- Facilitating scope management across the project.
- Developing remedies to problems and issues by bringing the right people into the resolution process at the right time.
- Anticipating problems and managing the risks related to the project.
- Providing the Project Steering Board with project overview and status.
- Providing project and release statuses back to Project Sponsor and key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Facilitating cross-organizational communication.
- Managing dependencies
- Supporting cross-organizational group needs and expectations (i.e. Testing, Training, Production Deployment & Support, Help Desk, Third Party Vendors, Partners)
- Owns the release plan.
Detail job will be assigned by Manager to be appropriate with the candidate’s expectation and experience, get along with company’s business strategy.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse and experienced group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- The ability to effectively manage multiple e-Commerce projects.
- A solid understanding of the technical aspects of online applications, web development, e-Commerce, development frameworks, and toolsets preferred.
- Bachelor Degree is required
- Minimum 5-year experience in finance industry or management/customer support experience, preferably in e-Commerce, fast-paced environment
- Desired skill-sets include MS Excel
- Experience with delivering accurate and insightful business reporting and applying critical thinking to data to problem solve and drive business performance.
- Experience with using SQL queries for data extraction and manipulation is a plus
- A self-starter mindset with strong business judgment who can initiate action and follow through with well-defined solutions
- Willing to work hard and put extra effort forth to meet deadlines and exceed client and management expectations
- Be result-driven, precise, detail oriented, able to work under pressure and under tight timelines.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng hoặc số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi ứng tuyển. Đừng chuyển tiền để ứng tuyển hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.
Đang đăng nhập...
Đang cập nhật lại...