Software Product Marketing ExecutiveMytour Hồ Chí Minh
Hà Nội, Hồ Chí Minh
Nhân viên chính thức
2 - 4 Năm
CNTT - Phần mềm, Quảng cáo / Đối ngoại / Truyền Thông
- Máy tính xách tay
- Bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón
- Du lịch nước ngoài
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
Our mission is to create the best experience for our users when they’re in their own quest searching for the best vacation possible. The Product marketing executive role will be responsible for owning our user experience interacting with content inside our products. We are seeking a product development candidate that can literally improve the overall experience of every users coming to the platform.
- You would own our users experience. Together with the team, you will also need to plan and execute user experience research and interview. You are the ‘voice of the customer’ within their company, precisely researching consumer needs and experiences. So, after that, you and the team can detect the pain points and proceed in the right way to improve the experience.
- Collaborate across all disciplines. Work closely with the engineering and design leads to develop feasible, viable and desirable solutions while incorporating fan feedback through multiple iterations of your products.
- You would handle market research on current trending products, influence pricing and packaging, guide sales teams, develop messaging and market positioning around products and take part in presentations and events.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- The key skills typically required for a successful product marketing executive include:
- Collaborative skills: As a product marketing executive you will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the business. This will often include the sales and marketing department, the engineering department, product management and senior executives.
- Communication skills: The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to present new products and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels.
- Research skills: A crucial part of being a product marketing executive is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques
- Product Prototyping skills: The prototype's function is to analyze your product concept and business goals, ideate the product with you, create low-fidelity or high-fidelity prototypes, and use the reactions of customers to the prototyping to explore the basic product assumptions. All of which allows the team to go on to build the best possible MVP - Minimal Viable Product.
- Background from Marketing, Engineering or Business Administration are all preferable.
- Experienced in Online Travel Agent or E-commerce industry is a plus.
- Experienced working in Customer Service is a plus.
- Experienced with surveying or analytic tools is a plus.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.