Senior Finance OfficerKeppel Land VN Hồ Chí Minh
Keppel Land is the property arm of Keppel Corporation, a multi-business company providing solutions for sustainable urbanisation.
As a multi-faceted property company, Keppel Land provides innovative real estate solutions with its sterling portfolio of award-winning residential developments, investment-grade commercial properties and integrated townships.
Keppel Land is geographically diversified in Asia, with Singapore, China and Vietnam as its key markets, while it continues to scale up in other markets such as Indonesia and India.In Vietnam, Keppel Land is a pioneer and one of the largest foreign real estate investors with a quality portfolio mainly in Ho Chi Minh City, including Grade A offices, residential properties, retail malls, integrated townships and award-winning serviced apartments.
We are currently looking for suitably qualified candidate to fill up the following position of Senior Finance Officer.
Handles mainly Accounts payable, checking invoice and follow up payment. Prepare and send invoices to customer.
KEY AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Checking and matching of invoices against Purchase Order, Contract and approval.
- Checking and following up payment status until payment is completed.
- Checking and reconciling bank statement of payment accounts to accounts payable ledger.
- Handles accounts receivable, preparing and sending out of invoices to customer monthly, follow up of collection status, update customer statements and prepare debtor aging status.
- Other monthly month end closing works as assigned by Finance Manager, assist the Finance Manager in month end journals preparation and schedules preparation for reporting to Head Office.
- Bank related matters.
- Assists the Finance Manager other statutory reports; and participate in ad-hoc accounting assignment on management requirement.
- Bachelor Degree with major in Accounting/Economic.
- 1 – 2 years experience in the accounting field, prior experience in an MNC or sizable environment is definitely an advantage.
- Detail oriented, able to multitask and work independently, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good communication at all level and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in computer applications including SAP, Excel and MS Word, proficient in any accounting systems is preferred.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng hoặc số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi ứng tuyển. Đừng chuyển tiền để ứng tuyển hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.
Đang đăng nhập...
Đang cập nhật lại...