1. Handling processes of Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance;
2. Managing & proceeding Timesheet & Payroll;
3. Applying PIT code for employee;
4. Employee information data system management;
5. Handling work permit, visa for expatriate staffs and related matters for expatriates
6. Updating labor law, social insurance law, PIT law… to consult / implement/ adjust company policy;
7. Handling company regulation & policy compliance & disciplinary;
8. Ensure HR practices are compliant with local requirements and customers’ standards.
9. Handling customer audits and related authorities
10. Making report, survey, analyzing… concerning to HR; periodical reports to government and local authority on labor related matters.
11. Working closely with relevant Government Offices such as Tax Agency, Social Insurance Agency…;
12. Supporting other Personnel members to ensure smooth operation of Personnel Department.
- At least 5 years of experience as general HR or HR Assistant Manager for manufactoring company ( Size: 1000 Employees and above)
- Strong point in C&B, working with Audit & local authority
- Good at English (4 skills) and Excel skill