• Bidding for engineering, procurement, and construction contractor for the project within the required scope of work, schedule, budget, in accordance with the objective of the project.
• Coordinating with the team in reviewing, coordinating, controlling and following up works with contractors in order to ensure that the engineering, procurement and construction works are in accordance with the project specification, on time and on budget, in accordance with the objective of the project.
• Coordinating with team and provide technical support on relevant issues in order to complete project effectively.
• Coordinating with team and provide technical support on future project under development, in order to realize the projects which are technically and financially feasible.Experience requirements
• At least 7 years of working experience in Project Engineering and/or Engineering Design and/or Electrical Review, of which:
+ Conducting and/or reviewing technical feasibility study in electrical/ environment aspects.
+ Providing technical expertise, especially foundation engineering.
+ Experience in power plant/ renewable energy/ infrastructure/ hydropower/ gas/ petroleum/ petrochemicals is required.
• Further details will be discussed in the interview.Education requirements
• At least Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
If you are interested in this role, please click on APPLY BUTTON or directly send your resume to *********@adecco.com for immediate responses.Contact Person