Sales Manageribis Styles Nha Trang Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa
Toàn thời gian
• Behaves and acts in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset
• Promotes the image and services of the Hotel while contributing to increasing the overall profitability of the Hotel by actively recruiting new clients as well as maintaining the current client base so that maximum growth occurs
• Applies Brand's quality Standards (SOPs)
• Translates the ibis Styles mindset to guests, embodying sociability and proximity.
• Be the primary contact of point for "Sales" customers - approaching them, negotiating and closing the deal with them
• Be totally responsible for their satisfaction from the first contact until after the sale
• Makes sure that guests' feedback is taken seriously
• Listens to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
• In collaboration with all departments ensures that the hotel delivers the brand's customer promise
• Prepares reports, and materials for publications and presentations if required.
• Manages "key" accounts to ensure maximum guest satisfaction and continued growth.
• Prepares Banquet Event Order (BEO); weekly and monthly report.
• Maintains and develops relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails.
• Makes courtesy calls and sales calls upon request.
• Arranges meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
• Assists DOSM on identifying the activities of competitors and potential collaborators and to identify business opportunities and threats to gathering market and customer information.
• Attends at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations (if request)
• Meets and greets clients and visitors; arranges for inspection and conducts inspection with clients; entertains clients.
• Records enquiries, sales leads or any new business and submits copies to the DOSM .
• Works closely with relevant departments to ensure that all contractual agreements with guests are strictly met.
• Helps increase the Hotel's profitability by being actively engaging in sale of Hotel's products and services: upselling, offer for sale, promotes the hotel's range of services etc.
• Gives inputs in the hotel's promotion packages, sales strategy devising, etc.
• Gets feedbacks from guests and shares them with relevant departments to best improve the hotel's standards
Working procedures are simple and thorough.
The uniform is relaxed and comfortable.
Extended multi-skill training designed to create all-round.
Sociability and accessibility
Hotels on the human scale: every manager is accessible to staff and leads his or her team as a family.
The customers are accessible, the contacts are numerous and pleasant.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.