Trợ Lý Kinh Doanh (Sales Admin)Pullman Vung Tau Hotel & Convention Center Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu
Toàn thời gian
- Công ty: Pullman Vung Tau Hotel & Convention Center
- Địa điểm làm việc: 15 Thi Sách, Phường 8, Thành phố Vũng Tầu, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Mô tả công việc:(Mức lương: Thỏa thuận)
RESPONSIBILITIES & MEANS
- To be responsible for sales administration
- To maintain accounts filing system of the Sales & Marketing Department
- To prepare sales kits and collaterals.
- To upkeep supplies and replenish sales promotional and materials and forms.
- To be responsible for preparing correspondence welcome note/letter, corporate rate agreements/contracts for sales and marketing.
- To perform coordination of group bookings and activities in the hotel.
- To oversee and maintain accurate and efficient sales systems in order to record and trace all sales activities
- To answer all telephone calls and inquiries on behalf of the sales department and action in a timely and professional manner.
- To ensure that the hotel’s database is continually updated for the purpose of undertaking regular and effective mailings in accordance with agreed action plan
- To maintain an efficient and up to date trace system covering all matters which require future, follow through.
- To maintain continual traffic flow of all documents for perusal, action and signature by all sales personnel and ensure all urgent correspondence and telephone inquiries are followed up as a priority.
- To prepare contracts and maintain up to date electric records of all rate negotiations, contracted rates and any other relevant rate information. To ensure Reservations, Front Office and Accor network have up to date information on all rate matters.
- To follow up and work closely with Sales Managers on all leads.
- To ensure effective follow up and coordination of such bookings and provide immediate feedbacks if necessary.
- To handle valuable Corporate Groups and Travel Agents’ enquiries to ensure all reservations with proposal and contract letters
- To follow up with Corporate Group and Travel Agents’ enquiries to ensure reservations with proposal and contract letters
- To plan and coordinate Corporate Group and Travel Agents’ functions with Food & Beverage Department to ensure smooth operation of such functions.
- To prepare and issue related Event Function Orders for all departments concerned to make the necessary arrangement for such functions
- To check that all departments concerned received such Event Function Orders and fully understand the requirements so ensure smooth operation and
- To set up appointments for travel agents especially FAM trips and to work closely with Front Office to ensure efficiently organized hotel inspections.
- To follow up with Travel Agents on completion of FAM trips to ensure future group bookings
- To produce a critical path in relation to each marketing activity and ensure that each action point is completed by due date
- To visit valuable Corporate Group and Travel Agents, if necessary follows up with discussions and arrangement for their functions
- To keep in touch with valuable Corporate Group and Travel Agents by making festive greeting cards, as well as visiting them at their offices
Chức vụ: Nhân Viên/Chuyên Viên
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Quyền lợi được hưởng:
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Yêu cầu bằng cấp (tối thiểu): Trung cấp - Nghề
Yêu cầu công việc:
- English: ability to listen and communicate in English.
- Friendly, agile, able to work in groups, with a sense of responsibility
Yêu cầu giới tính: Nam/Nữ
Ngành nghề: Chăm Sóc Khách Hàng,Tư Vấn Bán Hàng
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.