Revenue Manager Quản Lý Doanh ThuPullman Danang Beach Resort Đà Nẵng
Toàn thời gian
• Conduct a diagnostic of the market for which you are responsible in order to acquire an overview and analyse the performance.
• Optimise the use of Tars On Line and contribute to the development of the Revenue Manager System (RMS).
• Maintain the information on the market up-to-date and events in the market.
• Monitor the results of the hotels and identify divergences with the budgets and inform the operational employees.
• Apply the Revenue Management initiatives: overbook length of stay, contract management, inter-hotel referrals (HR), group management, price and client mix management
. • Update the market diagnostic every year and provide the information for the operational employees.
• Advise the operational employees in the preparation of the marketing plans and hotel budgets.
• Constantly communicate with and inform relevant HOD(s) of the market and the Hotel Managers of the business results.
• Develop a link with the Revenue Managers of neighbouring markets to optimise intermarket demand
• Ensure smooth and efficient operation of the Reservation Department Job Requirement:
• Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
• Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
• A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.