Quản Lý Doanh Thu Và Đặt Chỗ (Revenue & Reservation Manager)Meliá Hồ Tràm Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu
Toàn thời gian
- Công ty: Meliá Hồ Tràm
- Địa điểm làm việc: Phước Thuận, Xuyên Mộc, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Mô tả công việc:(Mức lương: Thỏa thuận)
• Market Analysis Involves the analysis of the competitive market and in general of each hotel, in order to optimize the tactical pricing positioning of the Meliá hotel. This includes identifying market penetration opportunities, assessing market share performance and making proactive decisions with the Revenue Team to stimulate or optimize demand at the necessary times.
• Coordination in Revenue Management: The R&RM will lead the Revenue & Reservation Team and the Business Review meeting. Producing the necessary information for proactive decision making based on an optimal forecast and detailed by segments and channels.
• Serve as the main support to the hotel director in the search, development and analysis of information regarding Revenue Management. Being proactive in the identification of demand behavior is key in its function. We divide this into: Revenue Data (analytical report)
- Demand calendar
- Pick-ups study
- Booking curve and trends in booking pace by hotel segments
- Maintenance of historic
- Market research: Competitor Intelligence
- Market trends / Segmentation studies
Responsible for the control of the hotel distribution channels and maintenance of the data bases of the same
1. Ensure that the established strategies are available at the appropriate time, both tactically an trategically
2. Communicate the needs regarding Revenue Management of the hotel (due to excess or defect of demand and income) that allow the making of proactive decisions.
3. Ensure communication with other Revenue Management departments in the area, as well as with other departments of the company. In such a way that the evolution of the market penetration rates of the hotel is known: Market Penetration Index, Average Rate Index, Revenue Generated Index.
4. Optimization of the hotel's Yield: Communicate and apply all pricing / yield decisions and ensure that all systems are updated correctly and that all departments / channels of the Hotel sell according to the established strategy.
5. Parity of prices: following the strategy by channel, the position implies ensuring the Rate Parity and competitiveness at all times of Meliá's own channels.
6. Ensuring the same price of quotation in all the voice channels of the company and distribution channels according to the predefined strategy in them. It includes the maintenance of the PMR, Best Available Rate and hotel channels.
7. Responsible for the manipulation of all Yield techniques and the optimization of all channels to ensure gaining market share in each channel, including product optimization (through Rate Fences) and price.
8. Price strategies: will be responsible for promoting the hotel's overall pricing strategy as well as
the tactical management of the same. Ensure the correct positioning of the establishment according to the established objectives.
9. Forecasting: It will be the person conducting the Business Review of the establishment. Performing regularly, at least weekly, a detailed forecast of the hotel for 3 months as seen by segments and channels, in terms of occupancy, average price and Rev Par.
10. Overbookings: responsible for the management, allocation and definition of hotel overbooking levels.
11. Within Revenue Data and denials studies, the R&R Manager will provide the hotel management team with sufficient information to allow proactive and aggressive decision-making on the acceptance or not of groups, airlines or Tour Operation series. For which the realization of business displacement studies will be essential.
12. The Revenue Manager will be in charge of promoting Revenue Management in Conventions and Banquets, ensuring the correct optimization of the spaces and decision making that allows to
diminish to the maximum the cannibalization or "regret" of business, as well as optimization of
TrevPar (Total Revenue per Available Room) and Hotel RevPam (Revenue per available Square meter)
13. Will be coordinated with the operations team at all times, ensuring that the impact on decisions is positive and is linked to the evolution of GOPPAR (GOP per available Room) and EBITDA of the establishment.
14. The Revenue Manager will be responsible for the optimization of the Hotel's distribution channels, including the OTAs, the CRS and the supervision of the correct positioning of its microsite, guaranteeing the competitiveness of the hotel within its market and supporting the growth in Market Share. of the hotel.
15. It is the function of the Revenue Manager to promote the policy, processes and production of Hotel Up Selling as well as stimulate Total Revenue Management initiatives.
Organization, planning, control, coordination, training and supervision of the RM team under their responsibility.
Chức vụ: Nhân Viên/Chuyên Viên
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Quyền lợi được hưởng:
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Yêu cầu bằng cấp (tối thiểu): Đại Học
Yêu cầu công việc:
- Degree in relevant fields, eg: business, economics or finance.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in e-commerce revenue management, in similar or higher position in 04-05 star Hotel / Service Apartment chain.
- Strong analytical mind set with ability to solve complex problems through data driven insights.
- Good communication and supervisory experience with ability to improve processes.
- Experience and comfortable handling and interpreting large volumes of data.
- Hospitality / Tourism Degree or Diploma preferred.
- Good English Level for both spoken & written.
- Excellent Negotiation /Management / Presentation skills.
- Strong strategic thinking, creative, outgoing, highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Be results focused, resourceful and able to work independently.
Yêu cầu giới tính: Nam/Nữ
Ngành nghề: Giám Sát Bán Hàng
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng hoặc số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi ứng tuyển. Đừng chuyển tiền để ứng tuyển hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.
Đang đăng nhập...
Đang cập nhật lại...