Regional Management Controller (Mới)Big C Việt Nam Hồ Chí Minh
Big C Việt Nam
Ngày cập nhật: 08/04/2019
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Analyze daily/weekly/monthly sales and customer count for each store and South region.
- Provide monthly analysis on P&L and follow actual results in comparison with Budget/Target.
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators (Productivity in store, Margin, Shrinkage, Stock, Expenses, etc.)
- Participate to the validation process for OPEX and CAPEX.
- Contribute to the budget process in working with Store Managers and Managemenet Control Department.
- Review operational issues and provide recommendations in order to optimize business performance.
- Other tasks assigned by South Area Store Chain Director.
1. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Academic background: Bachelor's degree in Finance or other business related field;
- At least 2 year experience in the related field
- Experience in food/retail industry is preferable
2. SKILLS & ATTITUDE
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Strong analytical and communication skill.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
Language: Fluent in English
Attitude: Responsible, proactive and interested in working with both financial and operational teams.
- Bằng cấp: Cao đẳng
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Giới tính: Nữ
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
Big C Việt Nam
Established in Vietnam in July 2011, Central Group Vietnam is a member of Central Group, one of the leading retailers in the region. With our sustainable development vision, the Group’s success transcends business results and lies in our commitment to improve the quality of life of people of Vietnam, and in our contribution to the prosperity of the country through concrete objectives: becoming an exemplary citizen-investor, a committed employer, a responsible retailer, a trusthworthy partner and an active company in protecting the environment. The diverse activities of the Group in Vietnam covers different fields, from electricals, sportswear and equipment, fashion, department stores, hotel, e-commerce to supermarket, and are employing more than 15,000 employees across the country.
Big C is the trademark of Central Group Vietnam, currently Big C Supercenters employ more than 9,000 staff, operate 34 shopping centers – hypermarkets in 20 provinces all over the country, 11 convenience stores C-Express in Ho Chi Minh City.
With the objective to enhance the professionalism and development of the company, Big C is looking for talented and experienced candidates for key positions in the company.Thu gọn
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.