Quality Team LeaderNEFAB VIETNAM Bắc Ninh
Quality team leader will work with customer quality specification and inspect together with QC Operators the finished goods according to specification. He/she will drive the quality improvement actions internally and externally and ensure that customer quality performance meets the target. He/she has experience on quality and environmental management system documentation and implementation.
1． Evaluate customer requirements, set and update the quality standards and coach the QC operators as required;
2． Investigate customer complaints and make action plans for improvements.
3． Leader of the investigations and improvement action plan of non-conformance and SCAR, drive continuous improvement；
4． Follow up customer quality performance, Analyse the quality data and drive Nefab production team to improve the quality performance continuously;
5． Join Nefab team to conduct supplier audits and evaluate supplier performance continuously.
6． Experienced on working with internal quality management system.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• This position requires a University level education and minimum 3 years’ experience in Quality Control in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience with ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015.
• Experience in customer audits
• Experience in Packaging industry (corrugated, foam, wooden or plywood) or related to packaging industry is seen as a major plus.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
• Basic level of written and verbal English skills are acceptable
• Good trouble shooting skills
• Good people management skills
• Document Control System (such as MasterControl) experience is a plus
• ERP experience is a plus
• Excellent office software skills (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
• Good interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills
• High level of confidentiality
• High workload capability
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.