- Responsible for all quality assurance, quality control and monitoring activities to ensure the maintenance of quality policy
- Mainly responsible for inappropriate products due to quality defects
- Quickly get the technical characteristics of materials, processes and finished products.
- Reports quality (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually) and supplier quality management systems.
- Consult BOD of the control, improvement and improvement of product quality.
- Make annual plans for the company's QA system including quality programs and sanitation programs.
- Supervise activities in laboratory and the overall quality system.
- Receive, manage and solve questions about the quality of goods and customer complaint letters related to the quality of goods and services