QA Manager (Macca) (Mới)Công ty TNHH Olam Việt Nam Đồng Nai
Olam International was established in 1989 with 1 product in 1 country, trading cashew from Nigeria into India. Today we are a leading agri-business operating from seed to shelf in 70 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials to over 16,200 customers worldwide. Our team of 62,500 full-time, seasonal, contract and temporary employees have built a leadership position in many businesses including cocoa, coffee, cashew, rice and cotton. We have 47 different products across 16 platforms.
Over the last 26 years, our consistently sustainable and profitable economic and commodity growth has been largely due to a key intangible asset – our people. Over the years, we have nurtured talent who have become business leaders with ambition, inventiveness, entrepreneurism and commitment. They have enhanced our global presence.
Olam commenced operations in Vietnam in 2000, setting up our first coffee factory in the Daknong Province. Since then, we have established an extensive presence across different parts of Vietnam, including our head office in Ho Chi Minh City and regional offices in the Long An, Dong Nai, Daklak, Lamdong, Gialai and Binh Dinh Provinces, and expanded our operations in other South East Asia countries.Today, Olam is the largest exporter of cashews, pepper and instant coffee in Vietnam, investing US$100 million in a state-of-the-art instant coffee facility and running seven large factories with 5,000 employees across Central and South Vietnam. We are also the third largest exporter of green coffee and a large buyer of Vietnamese rice. Olam currently supplies cotton, wood products, dairy products and wheat into Vietnam
We have established sustainability programmes for black pepper, coffee and cashew. We are excited about our future prospects here as the country has huge potential in agriculture.Thu gọn
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Manages the implementation and compliance to food safety programs and quality systems to ensure our products, systems and facilities meet the requirements of our customers and comply with Local Regulatory Agencies;
- Understanding of GMP, HACCP, Safe Quality Food Principles, Food Defense Principles, Quality Management Systems;
- Follows up with the certification programs to ensure all finished goods meet specifications;
- Perform Food Safety Audits and Reviews
- Work with Plant Manager to lead execution and improvement of all Quality Assurance and EHS Systems, Programs, Policies and Procedures.
- Lead the root cause analysis of accidents and incidents and collaborate with peers to develop strategies to reduce the frequency and severity of accidents;
- Lead site incident management with regards to food safety, environmental compliance and safety;
- Support continuous improvement and statistical process control efforts;
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions;
- Develop the necessary training modules to ensure that training personnel and employees understand and can execute established procedures.
- 5 years of previous experience in Quality Assurance, Production, or EHS areas of the food and beverage, or similar, industry or Bachelor Degree from accredited institution in business, food safety, occupational safety, environmental management or engineering.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Minitab, etc)
- Previous experience using SAP or a similar system is an advantage
- Previous experience with continuous improvement, lean manufacturing and ability to lead the development of a visual management workplace
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.