Public Affairs AssistantLG Display An Dương, Hải Phòng
Mode of work:
Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Coordinating legislative efforts by working with local and governmental department bodies as well as the media in order to help the company meet legislative mandatory;
- Performing research, assisting Public affairs leader to manage internal and external communication and contacting various media outlet;
- Establishing a foundation for the relationship between LG Display Vietnam Hai Phong and amongst others, governmental departments bodies (including Haiphong People's Committee, Department of Foreign Affairs Department, etc...), and mass-media agencies (including VTV, Haiphong television station, Haiphong Newspaper, Haiphong Security newspaper, etc...) to promote company’s image according to special specific events;
- Orienting goals and as well as handle the media “crisis” if neccessary.
- Male/Female graduated from Foreign Trade University/Thuong Mai University, majored Business Administration/ International Business Economics
- At least 1-year experience
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, good consciousness
- In or near Haiphong is advantage
- Strong public speaking, writing and presentation skills;
- Familiar with various the government bodies system, media outlets and platforms.
- Provide dormitory.
- Dormitory for employees far from Hai Phong.
- Shuttle bus to pick up employees daily.
- Opportunities for learning & being trained abroad.
- Public holidays as stipulated by current Vietnam Laws.
Mandatory Insurances including Social Insurance, Medical Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, and additional Accidental Insurance 24/24.
- Bonus and annual salary review as per the company’s policies.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.