Property ExecutiveKeppel Land VN Hồ Chí Minh
Keppel Land is the property arm of Keppel Corporation, a multi-business company providing solutions for sustainable urbanisation.
As a multi-faceted property company, Keppel Land provides innovative real estate solutions with its sterling portfolio of award-winning residential developments, investment-grade commercial properties and integrated townships.
Keppel Land is geographically diversified in Asia, with Singapore, China and Vietnam as its key markets, while it continues to scale up in other markets such as Indonesia and India.In Vietnam, Keppel Land is a pioneer and one of the largest foreign real estate investors with a quality portfolio mainly in Ho Chi Minh City, including Grade A offices, residential properties, retail malls, integrated townships and award-winning serviced apartments.
We are currently looking for suitably qualified candidate to fill up the following position of Property Executive.
This person is the key contact point of the Estella Place Mall to work closely with tenants, shoppers, service providers and contractors on matter related to mall operation.
KEY AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Check the Mall’s facilities and coordinate with other departments and contractors to resolve issues incurred.
- Supervise the performance of outsourced service providers (Security, Parking, Cleaning, Pest Control, Landscaping, Garbage removal, etc…) to ensure services are well executed. Assess service provider’s performance to make proposal for renewal term of contracts.
- Identify cleaning, security threats, develop action plan, implement and supervise the preventive schedule to ensure the health, safety and security of the mall.
- Organize drills for BCP such as fire drills, flood test, bomb threat, pandemic etc.
- Prepare the SOPs for cleaning, parking, security for the mall operation.
- Periodically prepare operation reports relating to cleaning, security, parking, consumable consumption and inventory.
Mall Operation Management
- Ensure that tenants, service providers and contractors follow policies and regulations of the Mall.
- Daily patrol around the Mall, daily F&B check and periodically tenant checks to ensure the Mall’s cleanliness as well as Safety and Security of customer.
- Inspect vacant premises, hand over new premises to tenants as well as take over tenant premises after lease expiry.
- Ensure that all tenant information and documents are properly updated, filled on a regular basis.
- Conduct monthly meeting with store managers to update information related to business and other operational issues of the Mall
- At least 03 years of relevant working experience.
- Have knowledge and experience in Retail management or hospitality.
- Be able to solve problems, deal with customers and tenants.
- Be able to work with multi-culture and multi-tasks environment
- Be good at English communication
- Be good at team working as well as independent working.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.