Project EngineerJabil Vietnam Hồ Chí Minh
1. Review ME staffing requirement based on Work cell business needs.
2. Review and communicate work cell ME team’s performance result, objectives and future requirement.
3. Direct and execute NPI plan activity with ME engineer team.
4. Conduct and communicate DFM analysis information with ME engineer on all new product.
5. Participate in customer meeting and audit, and effectively present Jabil processes, initiatives and strengths to current/potential customer.
6. Define and evaluate the process development and shop supply materials used, and based on product process flow to design, prepare and evaluate tooling and fixture, materials handling facilities that should be used in line.
7. Maintain a disciplined process to ensure processes, procedure, machine programs, visuals, tooling, etc. are available to support production activities per the schedule.
8. Complete all process capability studies and develop SPC control plan as required.
9. Drive down overall cost of manufacturing including cycle rates, head count, administration expenses, material scrap and poor test yields due to manufacturing related defect.
1. More than six years experience in high volume production and automated manufacturing environment. SMT environment and boxbulding/assembly knowledge is essential. Minimum one year of supervision experience.
2. Bachelor degree or above major in electronic engineering or industrial engineering etc.
3. Good command of oral English and computer skill
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Flexible for rotations in project opportunities.
6. Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
JABIL, founded in 1966 in Michigan, is a US-based multinational electronics manufacturing and solutions company providing comprehensive electronics design, production and product management services to global electronics and technology companies. With more than 180,000 dedicated employees at 100 plants in 28 countries, Jabil helps customers design, build, and take their products to market quickly, affordably, and efficiently.
Established in 2007, Jabil’s site in Ho Chi Minh City has a highly skilled and experienced workforce which provides exceptional responsiveness, efficiency and quality to our customers. With anticipated growth and expansion within Vietnam and throughout Asia, Jabil is looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our global team. If you’re looking for an exciting and dynamic career opportunity with unlimited growth, Jabil is the place for you!Thu gọn
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.