Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
• Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization
• Creating and managing long-term goals.
• Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
• Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
Bachelor degree or master degree in business or related field.
• Proficient in English (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
• Proven experience in program management at least 3 years.
• Proven stakeholder management skills.
• Proven experience managing a team.