Production Supervisor (Mới)Techtronic Industries Vietnam Manufacturing Company Limited Bình Dương
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and marketing of Power Tools, Outdoor Power Equipment, and Floor Care and Appliances for consumers, professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair and construction industries. Our unrelenting strategic focus on Powerful Brands, Innovative Products, Operational Excellence and Exceptional People drives our culture
As a successful and rapidly growing global company, TTI is always in the market for people with the energy, enthusiasm, and dedication to work with us to build, and support TTI as a world-class company and industry leader.
TTI is fast, nimble and aggressive, constantly striving to "raise the bar" in everything we set out to do, and actively encouraging those qualities in every one of our employees.
We look forward to sharing with you our excitement for the future of TTI and discussing how you can work with us to meet and exceed your professional goals and objectives.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance and compelling innovation. Through a company-wide commitment to innovation and strong customer partnerships, we consistently deliver new products that enhance customer satisfaction and productivity. This focus and drive provides TTI with a powerful platform for sustainable leadership and strong growth.
The products: hand tools, power tools. Outdoor power equipment, and floor care and appliances of branded products which are well-known worldwide i.e. MILWAUKEE, RYOBI, HOOVER, DIRT DEVIL, ORECK, EMPIRE ETC.Thu gọn
- Máy tính xách tay
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Đồng phục
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Tăng lương
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Oversees the head count plan according to production plan arranged;
- Provide leadership to the line leaders for getting production goals achieved;
- Ensure standard operation got implemented;
- Drive improvements with cross-function team partners;
- Provide supports and trainings to line leads, ensuring that the workers got fully trained and qualified before mass production;.
- Ensure discipline and 5S got well followed & controlled in workshop;
- Ensure MRO cost and scraps got well controlled to the defined target;
- Responsible for people (line leaders, workers, technicians etc..) hiring, evaluation and retain;
- Report to Production Manager for production status including output, schedule attainment, efficiency and scraps.
- Bachelor in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
- At least 5 years in Production/Process Engineering field with minimum 4-5 years in a Supervisor position. With working experience in Plastic, Mechanical or Electronic products.
- Proven ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- People management experience is a must
- Good team player with positive approach;
- Good English communication skill is preferable.
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: 27 - 35
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.