Production Control Planner (Mới)Techtronic Industries Vietnam Manufacturing Company Limited Bình Dương
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and marketing of Power Tools, Outdoor Power Equipment, and Floor Care and Appliances for consumers, professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair and construction industries. Our unrelenting strategic focus on Powerful Brands, Innovative Products, Operational Excellence and Exceptional People drives our culture
As a successful and rapidly growing global company, TTI is always in the market for people with the energy, enthusiasm, and dedication to work with us to build, and support TTI as a world-class company and industry leader.
TTI is fast, nimble and aggressive, constantly striving to "raise the bar" in everything we set out to do, and actively encouraging those qualities in every one of our employees.
We look forward to sharing with you our excitement for the future of TTI and discussing how you can work with us to meet and exceed your professional goals and objectives.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance and compelling innovation. Through a company-wide commitment to innovation and strong customer partnerships, we consistently deliver new products that enhance customer satisfaction and productivity. This focus and drive provides TTI with a powerful platform for sustainable leadership and strong growth.
The products: hand tools, power tools. Outdoor power equipment, and floor care and appliances of branded products which are well-known worldwide i.e. MILWAUKEE, RYOBI, HOOVER, DIRT DEVIL, ORECK, EMPIRE ETC.Thu gọn
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Control production and shipment schedule and make sure on time delivery to customers.
- Work out weekly/daily production schedule, make sure meet customers’ cargo ready date. Escalate the risk and problems to Asst Manager just in time.
- Follow up daily production schedule, ensure production line run smoothly, and assist to handle production abnormal issues.
- Release & Close JOB orders.
- Check & follow MI & MR & RA & ITN form to relative department.
- Ensure no E&O material for JIT parts caused by PC.
- Follow up ECO/TD material.
- 2-3 years relevant PMC experience with good knowledge of production control.
- Good level written and spoken English is must.
- Good communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Fully understand ERP system and excel operation formula.
Leadership Competencies (LC) required:
- Good interpersonal communication skills and leadership
- Good cooperation and team work.
- Good analytical and problem solver skills
Functional Competencies (FC) required:
- Good sense of data analyzing
- Good knowledge of capacity and manufacturing resource
- Familiar with ERP system
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: 25 - 35
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.