[HO] PRICING ACTUARY SPECIALIST (HCM)Aviva VN Quận 7, Hồ Chí Minh
- Máy tính xách tay
- Bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Đồng phục
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Chế độ tập thể dục
What we expect you to deliver:
- Responsible for promoting an environment where a risk management culture can flourish.
- Assist on Monitoring and effectively implementing changes to product and actuarial standards, regulatory and statutory reporting, tax legislation, etc. across both the Vietnamese and applicable international jurisdictions.
- Assist Actuary Managers in their role of the provision of an effective internal control process on all actuarial and statutory areas including Product development, actuarial, underwriting, claims management, investment, management information system and planning – including setting authority levels within approved risk appetite.
- Ensure key risks have been identified, measured, monitored, managed and reported.
- Ensure appropriate levels of risk skills and experience within the team to support consistent risk management practices.
- Assist to set up product features, contact with partners to analyze their need and requirements which should be the inputs of product development.
- Setup pricing spreadsheets, validate with Prophet models, produce product tariff tables, perform profit and sensitivity testing.
- Complete product pricing, generate premium tables, and perform new product profit testing.
- Complete pricing report and support the Actuary Managers to submit new products to regional office and regulator.
- Modeling of life insurance products in Prophet: Traditional/Investment linked/Health and Medical product.
- Conduct Market Analysis: products and competitors trend and movement, analyze the need and requirements from distribution channels and then propose suitable product features.
- Perform the regular data analysis follow Vietnamese regulations and AVIVA guidelines.
- Perform experience studies on expense, mortality and lapse rates.
- Work in reinsurance: new quotation analysis, treaty review, reinsurance admin
- Assist Actuary Managers to perform product profitability analysis.
- Assist Actuary Managers to run channel C&B costing, new business model and involve to business planning/budgeting process.
What we‘re happy to offer:
- We show care by providing you one of the best benefits package in the market with attractive salary, 13th month bonus, performance bonus, quarterly bonus, spot bonus and other employee welfare from trade union…
- We provide VBI healthcare insurance for not only you but also your family.
- We promote work life balance by offering you flexible working time, work from home, 15-17 days of annual leaves, 1 days of birthday leave, 2 days of study leave, maternity leave with financial support and 10 days of paternity leave, 13th month salary, provide Laptop to work...
- We develop potential in you by sponsoring you both internal and external training courses.
- We invest in engagement activities for you to create memorable moments with your colleagues such as company trip, new year party, CEO chat, care day, monthly gatherings, sport club (Ping-Pong, running, football, yoga) & game club (table football, PS4).
How we describe a good-fit candidate:
- A proven financial leader with a demonstrable track record of achievements
- At least 1 years experience – preferably in the life insurance sector in Vietnam or elsewhere in Asia.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to lead actuarial and commercial strategy
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.