Plant DirectorMonroe Consulting Group Vietnam Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu
Executive recruitment specialist Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of one of the largest manufacturers of building materials. Our client, an international organization, is seeking a talented candidate with at least 15 years of experience in production management, for the job of Plant Director. The job is based in Vung Tau, Vietnam.
Reporting to hiring manager in regional office, the Plant Director is responsible for the entire production and operations of a newly set-up factory in Vietnam.
• Set up production and operation of the new factory
• Lead the implementation of Lean Manufacturing techniques and take responsibilities for day to day Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost Management
• Develop team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
• Oversee the scheduling process for delivering materials and finished products in a timely manner
• Establish, support, and ensure compliance of the facility with all Environmental, Health and Safety programs, policies, regulations
• Oversee and assure facility equipment reliability to minimize downtime
• Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to assist team to solve operational issues
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, or relevant majors).
• At least 15 years of experience in building material and 5 years of experience as a production manager in international companies.
• Proficient in AutoCad, MRP, and ERP systems
• Good communication in English.
• Open for Vietnamese and expat candidates
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
Monroe Consulting Group first started offering executive search (headhunting) services in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, in 2017. Although a recent addition to Vietnam the company has been established in the region for over a decade. From Monroe’s headquarters in Ho Chi Minh City, the Company’s specialist executive search teams track the best talent in the market in the consumer goods, health, industrial, professional and technology industries. Vietnam boasts one of Southeast Asia's most vibrant economies, the fruit of decades of industrial growth and political stability. Vietnam has a growing middle class and the 5th biggest economy in Southeast Asia, with steady GDP growth of between 5.5 and 6.5 percent in recent times. Vietnamese employers are facing a candidate shortage for experienced professionals. The premium on highly skilled professionals means that having a well-connected executive search (headhunting) partner is essential. Monroe’s ability to complement its database search techniques with advanced levels of executive search (headhunting) means Monroe is well placed to deliver a full 360° service that offers both clients and candidates an in-depth and particularly well-rounded recruitment service. With its deep understanding and wide business networks in Ho Chi Minh and Vietnam, Monroe Consulting Group is well positioned to deliver the best talent to its clients.Thu gọn
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.