Admin, Other, Payroll, Training, Evaluation, Recruitment, General Affair, Cost Accounting, Other, Other, Investment Theory/Actuary/Product Development, Compensation & Benefit, Employee / Labor Relation, Organization Development
- Manages full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, compensation & benefits,
payroll, learning & development and employee engagement Develops and implements HR and Administration policies and processes for all staff, in accordance with Vietnam Labor Code
- Review and recommend compensation and benefits program to attract and retain talent;
- Develops and implements training and development initiatives to address current
capabilities and future training needs, including on-the-job operational training, department special training, management development, new hire orientation and on boarding;
- Build company culture.
- Develops and implements compensation strategies and structures that align with company
goals and ensures the provisions of cost effective benefits plan;
- Deploy periodic assessment of departmental/staff objectives to evaluate effectiveness and
• 100% salary during probation period.
• Twice salary revision in a year (April and October).
• Tet bonus (paid twice separately: 50% in July, 50% in January).
• Annual MVP Award.
• Opportunity to go to Japan on a business trip.
• Company insurance for motorcycle insurance.
• Enrollment in private health insurance by the company.
• Monthly team building event.
• Annual company trip.
• Support club activities (badminton and futsal)
* Our company will support other club activities if you wish!
• Tet gift, birthday gift