Nhân Viên TelesalesCông Ty TNHH Everest Education Hồ Chí Minh
The successful candidate will be comfortable speaking on the phone with several parents each day to discuss about their plan for the children, their needs for after-school learning center and how E2 can help meet these needs. We’re looking for an upbeat, motivated professional who gets inspired by the idea of getting to know customers and helping E2 deliver the right products to our potentialcustomers in need. You will interact via phone with a minimum of 20 leads per week and make follow-up contacts (phone calls/ texts/ emails) when appropriate.
● Working information:
- Type: Part-time / Full-time
- Schedule: 20 hours - 40 hours / week
- Period: 3-6 months
● Your primary responsibilities include:
- Place phone calls to potential customers (Warm Leads) from our computerized directory using a script (with necessary adjustments) to ensure consistency of program.
- Answer potential clients’ questions about E2 and our product offerings.
- Generate between 3 to 5 calls per hour.
- Be the necessary bridge between Marketing team and PC team on customer follow-up.
- Support with training other telemarketers when required.
- Communicate any problems, concerns or questions to supervisory staff.
- Communicate respectfully and politely with potential customers at all times.
- Maintain computer, telephone and other equipment.
- Completed or pursuing last year of undergraduate degree.
- Excellent phone manners and communication skills.
- Strong commitment for at least 3 months.
- Willingness and proactivity to learn new things.
- Computer literacy (Gmail, Google Spreadsheet, Excel).
- Confidence communicating in English.
- Độ tuổi: 21 - 25
- Hình thức: Bán thời gian
Everest Education was founded by Don Le (Stanford University) and Tony Ngo (Harvard Business School and Stanford University) to transform education in Vietnam by personalizing learning. We offer Math and English enrichment classes as well as private tutoring to students K-12. We also offer English, STEAM, and design thinking camps through our partner schoolsThu gọn
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.