Material Control Planner (Mới)Techtronic Industries Vietnam Manufacturing Company Limited Bình Dương
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and marketing of Power Tools, Outdoor Power Equipment, and Floor Care and Appliances for consumers, professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair and construction industries. Our unrelenting strategic focus on Powerful Brands, Innovative Products, Operational Excellence and Exceptional People drives our culture
As a successful and rapidly growing global company, TTI is always in the market for people with the energy, enthusiasm, and dedication to work with us to build, and support TTI as a world-class company and industry leader.
TTI is fast, nimble and aggressive, constantly striving to "raise the bar" in everything we set out to do, and actively encouraging those qualities in every one of our employees.
We look forward to sharing with you our excitement for the future of TTI and discussing how you can work with us to meet and exceed your professional goals and objectives.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance and compelling innovation. Through a company-wide commitment to innovation and strong customer partnerships, we consistently deliver new products that enhance customer satisfaction and productivity. This focus and drive provides TTI with a powerful platform for sustainable leadership and strong growth.
The products: hand tools, power tools. Outdoor power equipment, and floor care and appliances of branded products which are well-known worldwide i.e. MILWAUKEE, RYOBI, HOOVER, DIRT DEVIL, ORECK, EMPIRE ETC.Thu gọn
- Máy tính xách tay
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Đồng phục
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Tăng lương
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
1. Control raw materials delivery and inventory. Confirm best material ready date for customers’ new orders.
2. Release purchasing orders to suppliers based on Lead time, MOQ/MPQ, system demand by weekly.
3. Work out suppliers’ delivery schedule and monitor suppliers’ delivery on time. In order to make sure no material shortage in production line.
4. Control suppliers’ manufacturing lead time, processes, capacity, raw materials and identify the risk and solution in advance.
5. Control inventory. Minimum the excess material if any order cancellation.
6. Report for E&O material by monthly and other RM report by weekly/daily.
- 2 years relevant PMC experience with good knowledge of Purchase and material control.
- Good level written and spoken English is an advantage.
- Good communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Fully understand MRP system and Purchase flow.
- Work in electrical industry is an advantage
- Able to work effectively
- Good leadership and computer skill is preferential
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: 25 - 35
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.