Marketing Manager, VaccinesSanofi Hồ Chí Minh
Toàn thời gian
The position is responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing strategy for PPH-Acxim group of vaccines, innovation portfolio and lead the process of portfolio life cycle management to meet the BU’s short, medium and long-term strategic objectives.
- Lead the country brand team including cross-functional team in brand planning process, develop portfolio marketing strategies for PPH – Acxim and innovations in Vietnam. Manage regular and constant interactions, communication and collaboration with Regional and Global Brand Team and other functions and ensure that the country marketing strategy and its implementation is aligned and supported by regional & global teams.
- Lead the development and manage the execution of yearly brand plan, strategic imperatives and tactics/ activities incl. multi-channel plan, utilizing traditional and digital channels, managing OPEX budget of the assigned portfolio. Closely manage and monitor the executions campaigns with clear KPIs and performance management process. Be responsible for portfolio turnover and OPEX: ensuring achievement of sales turn over within the given OPEX resources as defined in the budgeting circles. Ensure sufficient post-assessment of marketing activities
- Lead various internal processes related to assigned portfolio & products, such as, but not limited to, forecasting, LRP exercises, Stratvaccines, budget exercises, market data gathering and insights generation etc., making sure that the figures are strongly backed-up by string and logical assumptions and available information and references.
- Work and liaise with other functional (Sales, Medical, Supply Chain, Regulatory, Public Affairs, Compliance, Legal, Procurement, SFE…to ensure that marketing strategies and campaigns are integrated, aligned with the overall BU objectives, comply with regulatory/ legal/ company standards and policies.
- Identification and develop of important external stakeholders and partnership that support strategic objectives.
- Work with relevant internal and external stakeholders to support for EPI inclusion of PPH products (IPV, Shan6…)
- Liaise with regional/ global brand team to identify innovations/ new launches opportunities in the innovation pipeline. Perform analysis of market readiness, opportunities, pricing, long term forecast and propose business cases.
- Lead the launch readiness process for new products in the pipeline. Prepare & mobilize the organization to optimize launch uptake.
- Medical/ Pharmacist background.
- Marketing or Management degree, Master’s degree in business is a plus
Experience & knowledge:
- Mandatory: minimum 8 years experiences in brand/ marketing management, with 3-5 year experiences in middle senior leader role for MNC, world wide company in healthcare industry.
- Experience in managing group of products, new product launch, portfolio management.
- Marketing & business management competences
- Vietnam healthcare, Pharmaceutical industry, Preventive medicine, consumer healthcare
- Experience in Multi-channel engagement and digital campaigns
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.