Audio Visual (AV) ManagerRMIT Vietnam Hồ Chí Minh
Toàn thời gian, Hợp đồng
Job no: 588004
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Digital and Design
RMIT Vietnam, an entity of RMIT University, has campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi since 2001. We provide internationally recognized, high-quality, education and professional training for students, clients, and the community, and assist in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region by hosting students from Australia and many other countries.
School of Communication & Design
The School of Communication & Design is committed to providing an international learning environment that encourages cultural awareness, critical thinking, experimentation and, above all, the ability to think differently. Our students develop the competence, confidence, and professionalism needed for successful careers in communication, design, fashion, film and video, and languages. See: https://www.rmit.edu.vn/our-schools-centres/school-communication-design
The role & key responsibilities
The Audio-Visual (AV) Manager will provide leadership and operational management to SCD AV facilities, technical support teams, and services. The position will ensure that the School’s AV technical support staff are appropriately skilled, trained, and adequately resourced to ensure an exemplary standard of customer service. The AV Manager must stay updated on developments in their professional field; education, research and administration within RMIT University; and relevant Occupational Health & Safety guidelines.
Key selection criteria
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in managing AV production and post-production studios and facilities.
- Demonstrated people management experience.
- Knowledge of the educational and media/design environment in Vietnam and the ability to effectively operate in it.
- Commitment to service excellence to students and internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including negotiation, liaison, cross-cultural communication, and report writing skills.
- Knowledge of and commitment to quality assurance and the ability to identify continuous improvement opportunities, including development and implementation of new systems and processes.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment
- Attractive and competitive gross salary
- Establishment grant upon commencement of position with RMIT Vietnam applied for overseas hired candidates
- Relocation from home to Vietnam
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependants after a qualifying period
- Support with visa and work permit application for non-Vietnamese applicants
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description and document below.
JD _ Audio Visual (AV) Manager.pdf
Information Pack - Foreign Candidates - Professional Jobs.pdf
English proficiency requirements
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard, equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.5. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a LINGUASKILLS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on May 03, 2020.
Advertised: 26 Mar 2020 SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: 03 May 2020 SE Asia Standard Time
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.