Automotive/Auto ComponentKey Duties
Dear Our Valued Connections.
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in Industrial Manufacturing industry who is looking for high qualified candidate for CUSTOMER SERVICE & LOGISTICS MANAGER position at the moment.
1. Customer Service operations:
- Ensure shipping documents, proceed freight booking, liaise with MPL，Production, Warehouse, Project, IT, Finance and Quality, Customs and forwarders to ensure delivery of outgoing shipments are picked up on time.
- Order receiving and processing, order commit management, shipping plan management for customer.
- Communicate with customer for shipping schedule, forecast, and any other demand or emergency.
- Collaborate with multiple – functional managers to plan and execute production scheduling of all finished goods and to enable seamless deliveries to customers.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, and Resolve customer complaints via phone call, meeting, email,…
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Set up and manage customers' accounts in system
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Handle product recalls : record details of inquiries, comments and complaints , claim compensate, refunds and record details of actions taken
- Suggest solution, provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Communicating with internal teams to discuss sales targets
- Process order entry in ERP system, ensure all data entries are accurate.
- Ensure sends invoice or other bills to customer and track debit/ receivables timely.
- Receive and process customer order ensuring content adheres to business terms and that MPL, Production has all information to process order. Including specifications, samples (if any), etc. make sure they fully understand, and input into production plan correctly.
- Monitor production status by checking system report and communicating with MPL, Production, to ensure customer requested shipping plan can be achieved.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals and continuous cost reduction and efficiency improvement.
2. Logistics operations (Import-Export-Transportation):
- Manage import-export activities as customs declare and clearance, customs liquidation, tax applied and refund, documentions, C/O applied….for shipping and receiving
- Manage transportation operations including domestic and freight international
- To liase freight cost efficiency with Forwarders
- Managing Freight Forwarder compliance Customers’s transportation requirements and company rules.
- To advise preferable duty tax import entrance into Vietnam and export delivery in oversea for Sale team adapt customers’s requirement and company profits.
- Maximize freight loads while minimizing freight & transportation cost.
- Monitor and achievement and distribute materials and products in the proper places and quantities.
3. Process Improvement & Other relevant tasks:
- Seek and recommend solutions to overcome issues arising in order to meet production requirements and address operational risks
- Design, develop and implement flexible solutions to aid business efficiency, drive process improvements and add value
- Support continuous improvement initiatives
- Sure that professional and consistent materials planning processes are applied across the business
- Ensure strategic and operational information, reports and metrics are available to share with others in the business as and when required
- Report on achievement of targets and identify any corrective action.
- Bachelor degree in Logistics/Supply Chain/Economic or relevant majors.
- Experiences in automotive industry – Production / Quality.
-Good knowledge SCM management system Good knowledge in Customs regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of customer service principles and practices and support.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- LSP/forwarder and freight management.
- Good knowledge in Sale, Planning Supply & Purchase management.
- Good organisation skills inc. Time management and planning, Customer service, Process improvement, Planning Analyzing information, Developing standards.
- Good knowledge in Customer Service management.
- Result-oriented, self-starter with initiative and strong drive.
- Awareness of ISO/TS 16949, GMP, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, 5S, statistical techniques for I.E., OEE, Capacity Analysis, TPM, ERP POKAYOKE, 6Sigma, certified internal auditor is a plus.
- Proficient English.
More details will be discussed into interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Mail to ******@redorange.vn directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you!
ROTalent Headhunt - Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao
By the way, feel free to visit some links as follows:
Searching jobs, please see: http://rotalent.com/searching-jobs
Meaningful articles: http://rotalent.com/hr-support
ROTalent's community: http://rotalent.com/article-detail/tong-hop-cac-cong-dong-chia-se-rotalent-2020.html