Lead Auditor - Food Industry (with HACCP/ ISO 22000/ FSSC 22000)Chi nhánh CÔNG TY TNHH INTERTEK VIỆT NAM Hồ Chí Minh
- Prepare and conduct the audits as assigned in accordance to the applicable standards and scope and Intertek regulations and procedures;
- Must be responsive to the customer needs and follow through on all aspects of request, both written and verbal;
- Prepare orderly documentation and audit reports by using the approved and updated forms;
- Submit all audit reports timely and exactly;
- Report time and money spent on a monthly basis for billing purposes;
- Provide monthly report of activities to the Certification Manager;
- Attend meetings as required by Management;
- Conform to all company guidelines and regulations;
- Travel is a requirement both domestic and international;
- Function as a member of cross-departmental teams and projects as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Agronomy, or related food or environmental science;
- Holding certificates of HACCP, ISO 22000, RSSC 22000.
- A minimum of 1-2 years auditing experience;
- Fluent written and spoken English, local language referred;
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure;
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team;
- Ability to work independently from remote location;
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and communication skills (written and verbal);
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively;
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Giới tính: Nam
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 42,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
Established in 1997 to now, Intertek in Vietnam is now strategically located throughout the country from Northern to South with more than 9 laboratories and offices, supported by over 600 dedicated employees. We support many local industries with complete range of quality and safety solutions. They include:
• Energy (Petroleum, Chemicals, Bio and Ethanol Fuels, LPG, LNG, Crude Oil, Oil and Gas)
• Minerals & Coal
• Softlines & Textiles & Apparel
• Furniture, Housewares and Home Decor
• Toys and Children’s Products
Please visit our website at www.intertek.vn and www.intertek.com for your further reference.
Why Join Us?
Intertek is the trusted advisor to many of the world’s leading brands, companies and governments, and has earned a reputation for accuracy, reliability, integrity, and technical competence. Our services take us into nearly every field, from textiles, toys and electronics, to building, heating, pharmaceuticals, petroleum, food, and cargo scanning.
In a world where a company’s success depends on its reputation for quality, safety, and socially responsible products and processes, Intertek employees make a difference.
Join Intertek and work with some of the best, brightest, and most inspiring people in the testing, inspection, and certification industry.
Who We Are: We place value on creativity, personal responsibility, and building trust in our relationships with colleagues and customers. We strive to create a productive, collaborative work environment that encourages each employee to contribute toward achieving our business objectives. We promote a culture where motivated customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment and reach their highest potential. We also support our employees in their contribution to the communities in which they live.
Customer Focus: Through our industry knowledge, experience and technical expertise, we add value to our customers’ products, enhance their processes, and increase their competitive advantage. This drives everything we do. Our goal is to develop innovative solutions that facilitate our customers’ success in the global marketplace and, most important, build consumer confidence in their products and services.
Training and Development: We encourage employees to grow their skills through structured career development and training so that they can enhance their personal and professional growth and development.
Diversity: We are a diverse company of more than 42,000 employees in 1,000 laboratories and offices in over 100 countries around the world. We derive competitive strength from our employees’ cultural values and relationships within the communities in they live and work. Our commitment is to honor the individual strengths of all employees and help them reach their potential.
Salary and Benefits: We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.Thu gọn
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.