Report to: HR - Admin Manager
L&D Senior Executive will be responsible for conducting / coordinating training & orientation programs, assisting in the implementation of Performance Management for Worker, Staff & Executive categories and preparing job descriptions and assisting to build up succession plans and individual development plan for employees in each department to develop Talent pool, strong manpower resource and bring company moving forward.
1. Assisting in the implementation of Performance Management for Executive categories. Working with department managers to build up the succession plan & individual development plan for employees in each department.
2. Assessing the training needs of the organization by systematically analyzing and listing out training and development needs identified through the Performance Management process. Preparing documentation to highlight the gap and then identify training and development solutions and building up the training & development plan for whole company.
3. Organizing & following up the training course internally or externally following the Training & development plan.
4. Ascertaining the return on investment of the employees sent for training through assignments, reports, presentations and by gathering feedback from the relevant department managers to ensure the returns on investment are justifiable.
5. Formulating and Coordinating the Management trainee program. Planning and executing the marketing, recruiting, training and retention aspects of the program.
6. Coordinating the Hr forums and following up on all related issues brought up at forums. Counselling and providing guidance / assistance to employees who require such services in order to assist employees to find solutions to their personal / work related problems and grievances.
7. Assisting in the maintenance of the HAY - Salary system.
8. Assisting in selecting and interviewing potential candidates for executive.
9. Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by the management
- Having at least 5 years of working experience as similar position
- Good at English & presentation skill
- Good at planning, coordinating, teamwork, very good at communication skill
- Open minded, positive thinking, creative
- Confident, enthusiastic, have a high sense of responsibility