KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - PHÚ QUỐCMM Mega Market Vietnam Kiên Giang
· Responsible for large, single unit customers that exceed a given sales volume (to be determined by country), or
· For multi-unit customers that have to be developed and serviced across 2 or more MM Mega Market markets within the region.
· Responsible to identify potential customers, initiate, develop, and communicate specific offers related to product, price, service. Negotiate on behalf of MM all contract terms.
· Define requirements for each customer, then negotiate and verify within the company all contract terms that require adjustments in volume, products, product specifications, and services before final commitment is made to customer.
· Once contract is in place, responsible for maintenance of global assortment list with current, actual prices, and communication of all agreed terms to the individual stores (MM Mega Market markets).
· Partner with National Key Account Manager to develop customer specific products and service strategies. Define key account assortments by segment and customer file.
· Partner within Sales Force and Store Operations to communicate and service customer needs by store (MM Mega Market market).
· Partner within the National Key Account Manager to initiate and coordinate projects required for Key Account specific promotions and marketing efforts.
· Summarize and communicate Customer feedback in regard to products and services. Identify shortcomings, set up listening posts, conduct regular staff forums to gather feedback and information.
· Supports functionally the Key Account Specialists HoReCa of Store (co-visit, knowledge sharing etc.)
- University degree and/or equivalent industry specific experience, preferably in the HoReCa wholesale trade or in a substantial position within F&B of major hotel/restaurant company; or
- Substantial experience within the company in customer management sales related services
- Excellent expertise and intuition in marketing, market development and the customer
- Excellent expertise in people management
- Entrepreneurial and customer focused, ability to quickly grasp and adapt to the MM Mega Market Cash & Carry business and how wholesale trading works
- A hands-on Manager with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- High ability to understand and implement strategies and concepts
- High expertise in Change Management and to align people to changes and new strategies
- Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Must be fluent in Vietnamese
- A minimum of 3 years of operational, management level experience within or related to the food & non food focused wholesale trade.
- Sales Force Manager promoted.
- International/multi-cultural, mature personality
- High level of assertiveness
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress
- Target and result driven
- Intrinsic motivation for customer care
- Strong analytical, conceptual and organizational skills
- Has an “out of the box” way of thinking (open for change, innovative)
- Energetic and driven with a real hands on approach to the job
- Open minded and charismatic
- Internationally mobile (willing to travel)
- Excellent leadership skills with positive vision to lead without formal authority
- Strong coaching ability
- Enjoys to motivate and to develop people
- Acts as a role model within the management team
- International experience
- Ability to adapt to new culture and people
- Strong interest to learn about new cultures.
- Ability to build up, lead, coach and work with a team
- Ability to integrate him / herself into existing functions
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
MM Mega Market Vietnam (MMVN) (former Metro Cash & Carry Vietnam) started its wholesale operations locally in 2002. After transferring from Metro Group to Thai Charoen Corporation Group, MMVN has been making strong and continuing investments in developing commercial infrastructure as well as food safety in Vietnam. The company has provided training for over 20,000 Vietnamese farmers and fishermen to increase productivity and product safety to achieve better access to modern trade practices and upgrade capacity in the long term.
Recently, MMVN has got 19 stores, 5 platforms nationwide with nearly 4,000 employees, out of which, over 99% are Vietnamese staff. So far, the company has trained and developed more than 15,000 high-quality personnel for the modern trade sector. In addition, MMVN has been supporting university students looking for internships and career opportunities. The Company has been selected as the No.1 employer in retail/distribution sector in 2014.Thu gọn
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.