Intern, Social and Environmental Affairs (6 months)Adidas Group Hồ Chí Minh
Tạm thời/thời vụ
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- To conduct environmental data analytics and support the tracking of environmental business performance targets on energy, water, water, chemicals, wastewater standards and management system.
- To support the transition, preparation and research for 2025 environmental program.
Key Responsibilities and Projects in bullet points:
- Support and coordinate various key environmental stakeholder meetings, e.g. internal team meetings etc.
- Support and develop key environmental training materials
- Support the VN team (potentially the global team) with project coordination
- Support data analysis and checking from adidas internal database on various environmental aspects, e.g. energy, water, waste, wastewater and etc…
- Perform desktop research on various environmental initiatives for key countries
Key Objectives (special tasks and learnings):
- Working with their Line Supervisor and other relevant colleagues in supporting the environmental program implementation to get more hand's on experience.
- Support the transition, preparation and research for 2025 environmental program to understand supply chain program’s strategy development, implementation and monitoring
- SEA Environmental Team, Field Operations and where applicable Program Operations teams in Asia Pacific, EMEA and the Americas;
Required main study courses:
- Studying for a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Environmental science, Sustainability studies, or other disciplines with environmental focus
- Technical background in sustainability or environmental science, including knowledge in principles of carbon accounting and water impact measurement is preferred.
Required language skills:
- Strong communication skills, fluent English, additional Asia languages an asset Vietnamese, Chinese/Putonghua etc.
Additional skills/ qualifications:
- Knowledge in at least one or more key environmental strategic areas, e.g. climate (scope 3), GHG protocol, Paris agreement, waste recovery, water saving, etc
- Data analysis skills, e.g. advanced Excel functions and data visualization techniques.
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work with a variety of people across different cultures and time zones
- Understanding of environmental challenges in Asian countries
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, and flexible
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.