Position: Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
Job Code: 60237
- Prepare concept and basic design for electrical system and control system.
- Prepare specification for electrical system and control system.
- Prepare datasheet for electrical and instrument equipment.
- Review detail design from sub-contractor and vendor
- Manage progress as per set up schedule
- Coordinate with Project team, sub-contractors and vendors.
- Familiar with national standard related to electrical and instrument equipment.
- Report activities to superior.
- Other tasks upon request from superior.
- Working location: Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
- Monthly Salary: 735 – 950USD
- Gender: Male Only
- Age: 27 - 30
- Qualification: College or University Degree in Electrical
- Language: English - Conversational Level
+ At least 3-year experience at the factory or plant construction project
- Prefer CDD who worked in Kinden, Yokogawa, Azbil,....
- Experience in piping work, tank/ vessel is an advantage
+ Having good PC skills, including proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
+ Communication with calm, effectively, out-going, sense of humor, friendly and open-minded.
+ High sense of responsibility in working, honesty and carefully
+ Being proactive, self-motivate and good team player
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the coming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!