IM PM ProfessionalSamsung Hồ Chí Minh
Position Summary1. Contribute to expanding the product's market coverage by setting up a product line-up operation plan.
2. Contribute to maximizing sales and minimizing loss by managing product lifecycle and developing pricing strategy to meet the target sales for the product.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Line-up management] Perform the development and management of the line-up portfolio plan and efficiency improvement efforts and market issue response.
2. [Launch management] Perform the product/service launch timeline setting by analyzing the new model's target quantity and its profit and loss, and by working with the marketing department.
3. [Pricing operation] Participate in devising the pricing operation strategy of each segment and model.
4. [Discontinuation management] Devise the plans to minimize the leftover materials when a product is to be discontinued by setting appropriate discontinuation timeline and plans to utilize the leftover materials.
Skills and Qualifications
• Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
• Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures
• Normally receives detailed instructions on all work
• Typical entry point for university graduates
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.