IT Customer Service CoordinatorRMIT Vietnam Hồ Chí Minh
Toàn thời gian, Hợp đồng
Job no: 584119
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Information Technology
RMIT Vietnam, an entity of RMIT University, has campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi since 2001. We provide internationally recognised, high-quality, education and professional training for students, clients and the community, and assist in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region by hosting students from Australia and many other countries.
IT Customer Services Coordinator is responsible for providing day to day supervision to the operation of IT Services and coordinate the work between internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate the escalation of service requests and incidents between end users and 3rd level support (Vietnam team and Melbourne team) and ensure they can be resolved within the SLA.
- Responsible for analyzing the requirements and organize meeting with stakeholders to determine the demand and business need for new service requests.
- Lead the office administrator team to create, and track the progress of contracts with suppliers and service vendors, follow up on delivery and payment when needed.
- Prepare memos and agendas for team meetings and discussions.
- Document and develop policies and procedures of ITS.
- Provide training to end users in regards to ITS system, policies and process.
- Assist with supervising the operation of the IT customer services team under the guidance of the IT customer services manager including mentoring and supporting the customer service team
- Perform any other duties as required.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- A relevant discipline tertiary degree
- Demonstrated high level communication skills, written and spoken
- Demonstrated skills and experience in customer service environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel and other office devices
- Demonstrated ability to analyse, interpret or evaluate information.
- Knowledge and commitment to continuous improvement principles
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including coordination, liaison, and cross-cultural communication.
- Demonstrated ability to perform routine tasks with a high degree of accuracy and careful attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and show initiative
- Strong organizational, time and muti-task management skills
- Demonstrated ability to make, within scope of duties, effective decisions with limited guidance
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 20,800,000 gross/month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Potential education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
IT_IT Customer Service Coordinator_PSV5_Nov 2019.pdf
To be eligible for this position you must be a Vietnamese citizen. Applications received from non-Vietnamese candidates will not be considered.
English proficiency requirements
English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0 or Linguaskill 160 (or equivalent, as outlined in the Recruitment, Selection and Onboarding Guidelines). RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a Lingual Skill test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 17th November 2019.
Advertised: 07 Nov 2019 SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: 17 Nov 2019 SE Asia Standard Time
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.