Human Resources ManagerAnantara Mui Ne Resort Phan Thiết, Bình Thuận
Toàn thời gian
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will be one of the key Leaders on property. From business planning to team member engagement strategy to learning and development compensation and benefits to communication, the management team will look to you to take the lead. You will be involved in not only managing the HR function but ensuring the success of the operation through effective business planning, talent management and performance monitoring. You will be responsible for ensuring the wellbeing of our team members throughout their journey.
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or any related fields
• Minimum 5 years' experience in international companies with a track record of achievements.
• Strong in inter-personal and communication skills.
• Proficient in English and computer literate.
• Results driven and strong in people management and development.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.