Quản Lý Nhân Sự (Human Resources Manager)Công Ty TNHH MTV Dịch Vụ Bảo Vệ Quốc Nam Đà Nẵng
Toàn thời gian
- Công ty: Công Ty TNHH MTV Dịch Vụ Bảo Vệ Quốc Nam
- Địa điểm làm việc: Trường Sa, phường Hòa Hải, quận Ngũ Hành Sơn, Quảng Nam
Mô tả công việc:(Mức lương: Thỏa thuận)
1. General mission
- Be responsible for planning, managing, controlling, coordinating and participating in Human Resources activities.
- Be responsible for the formulation, recommendation and implementation of hotel policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for planning, coordinating and conducting training need analysis and training programs together with the Training Manager (if any) in order to enhance the quality service and to improve the staff performance and efficiency in handling hotel guests.
2. Responsibilities and means
- Manages the Human Resources department ensuring staff comply with hotel policies and procedures and local and government regulations.
- Develops and implements recruitment and screening systems and procedures in order to attract the most qualified candidates for position vacancies in the hotel.
- Coordinates with requisitioning departments, the recruitment of employees following established standards, policies and procedures; to assist them in the orientation, training, development and evaluation of their personnel.
- Be fully in charge of training:
+ Supervises directly the training department and ensure that all training activities are in accordance to the needs of the hotel and all training programs have been smoothly executed.
+ Analyzes training needs in the hotel.
+ Reviews training policies, procedures and practices and recommend any improvement to the management.
+ Assists department heads and department trainers to conduct job skill and generic training for their staff.
Chức vụ: Nhân Viên/Chuyên Viên
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Quyền lợi được hưởng:
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Yêu cầu bằng cấp (tối thiểu): Đại Học
Yêu cầu công việc:
Required Skills –
+ Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
+ Knowledge of Local Labour and Employment Regulations. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
+ Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities. Good writing skills
+ Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
+ 2-3 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Yêu cầu giới tính: Nam/Nữ
Ngành nghề: Quản Trị Nhân Sự (HR),Đào Tạo
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.