Human Resources ManagerHyatt Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang
Toàn thời gian
Return to Search
Nam Nghi Resort Phu Quoc
Kien Giang - Phu Quoc
Req ID: PHU000223
Share Human Resources Manager on LinkedIn Tweet Human Resources Manager Share Human Resources Manager on Facebook Share Human Resources Manager via Email
- Provide a professional, advisory and executive support service to the General Manager to assist in meeting strategic goals of the establishment.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Human Resource policies for the establishment.
- Liaise with Department Heads and make recommendations regarding Human Resource issues including staffing levels.
- Design, implement and review training programs to meet specific department needs.
- Management of training and development activities including training needs analysis and program evaluations.
- Analyse staff turnover and sick leave with the aim of implementing strategies for reduction.
- Oversee compliance with Government Employment Legislation, Equal Employment Opportunity and Anti-Harassment Policy.
- Develop recruitment strategies and oversee the efficient and timely hiring of all associates.
- Ensure the systems are appropriate and procedures are followed.
- Conduct the quarterly Employee Satisfaction Survey.
- Implement and evaluate an effective Performance Appraisal System in line with company guidelines.
- Participate in the preparation of the Strategic Business and Operating Plans.
- Oversee the effective administration of personnel records and files.
- Develop and administer Resort Human Resource Policies.
- Develop and administer employee monthly recognition programs.
- Oversee effective workplace injury management, ensuring rapid return to work programs are in place for all associates.
- Develop and implement detailed Human Resources plans to support business objectives.
- Attend to all industrial relation matters including union negotiations and implementation of restructuring.
- Represent the company’s interest in all employment related legal proceedings and disputes.
- Develop Department Heads so that they will improve their own Human Resources Management practises within their area.
- Monitor the maintenance of current Job Descriptions, salary grades and benefit packages.
- Within Human Resources Department: identify key personnel for further development and structured career pathing.
- Implement and maintain Human Resources Department training systems to ensure that associates have the necessary framework and skills to perform their job efficiently and effectively.
- Prepare work schedules and annual leave schedules within budget, business expectations and guidelines of the appropriate industrial legislation.
- Oversee the selection and appointment of new associates within the Human Resources Department.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to keep all associates informed.
- Ensure compliance with legislated health and safety requirements within the workplace.
- Comply with all Corporate and Resort Standards and Procedures.
- Actively promote a work environment, which cares for guests and associates alike.
- Ensure that all associates comply with the grooming and uniform standards.
- Oversee the operation of the Payroll Office ensuring excellent service to associates and appropriate control and management mechanisms are in place and being utilised appropriately.
- Implement and manage an effective and fair grievance procedure in line with appropriate legislation.
- It is not the intent of this job description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility. Additional tasks may be assigned from the General Manager.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.