HSE&S Manager, Full-timeAkzoNobel Biên Hòa, Đồng Nai
Delivery – Guide line management to deliver HSE policy, set the culture and manage hazards (35%)
• Guide line management to develop and ensure implementation of HSE policies, plans and practices for the site/ and non-manufacturing areas in line with the AkzoNobel HSE Policy, Directives, Rules & Procedures and compliance with relevant regulatory requirements; together with and in support of line management, set the safety culture and manage hazards.
• Revise HSE&S procedures to meet corporate requirement and submit for approval. Identify high risk activities in Site/ Offsite, reviewing control measure to the risk at acceptable level and monitoring control measure implementation.
• Lead all incident investigation which happened at the factory/ customer sites where offsite technician working in, follow the proposed corrective action and assure the quality of implementation taken
Improvement – Act as a change agent for continuous improvement and a role model for compliance and commitment (20%)
• Be a change agent for continuous improvement in the HSE standards, performance, capability and culture of the site and non-manufacturing areas in line with the AkzoNobel programs; along with line management, spend time on the shop floor and act as a role model for ensuring compliance with and commitment to the AkzoNobel HSE Policy, Directives, Rules & Procedures, including its risk tolerance criteria.
• Ensure completion of annual HSE&S SAQ compliance gaps and review the system to comply with specialist audit.
• Develop HSE&S improvement plan as per SAQ compliance road map, BUs recommendation, Specialist audit, poor performance areas, high risk activities and regulatory compliances and assigned the actions to the relevant persons in charge.
• Participating in ALPS/ Operation Excellent Program such as 5S for continues improvement of Site’s operation process
Capability - Maintenance of a thorough knowledge of all HSE&S systems and requirements for Dong Nai Site/ Offsite technician (25%).
• Participating in conducting training for critical HSE&S procedures and validation for understanding.
• Actively promoting the sharing of learning across organization.
• Developing annual training plan based on the training needs and coordinating with HR to implement it.
• Be an effective coach for comapy by leveraging and extending its HSE knowledge through personal participation in AkzoNobel expert pools for delivery of the Safety Common Platform, HSE Faculty learning programs, auditing and/or incident investigation and/or through training activities within the company as well as through personal functional development.
Auditing - Ensure the robustness of the auditing system in Dong Nai Site/ Non-manufacturing areas at acceptable quality (10%).
• Develop and monitoring an annual HSE&S Auditing Plan as corporate requirement.
• Lead in reviewing HSE&S auditing results to establish HSE&S improvement plan.
• Lead self-assessment audit, risk assessment and participate in hazard study teams.
• Acting as a leader for some parts of the site self-assessment audit or risk assessments. Revise and approve HSE&S procedures to meet corporate requirement.
• Participating in reviewing HSE&S local auditing results to establish HSE&S improvement plan.
• Maintenance the Integrated management system (ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001) and certification.
Reporting - Ensure HSE&S metrics are reported as required by the corporate and regional systems in line with required deadlines (10%)
• Build up HSE&S culture for all employees through posters, screen saver, additional rewards for good HSE improvement progress, launching HSE&S projects, led by example during site tour.
• Participate in building winning sustainability culture including, sustainable fresh water use, Greenhouse gas emissions, Waste reduction, ...
• Verify annual KPI review results confirm that all KPI data reported are accurate and complete before saving on HSE Accounting System.
• Reviewing the sustainability reported data and uses it to set improvement targets.
Job requirements / Candidate profile
• University graduate, referred major or knowledge and experience in Safety / Environment / Social Accountability / Management system ISO 14000, OHSAS 18000 or SA 8000 is preferable
• At least 7 years experiences in HSE at foreign companies
• Good knowledge of HSE&S management system and relevant local legislation
• Very good verbal and written English language skills;
• Strong strategic and conceptual skills with ability to execute and follow through;
• Positive influencing: ability to convince others, gain agreement or acceptance of plans, activities and ability to move others willingly towards a desired goal or course of action;
• Ability to drive continuous improvement of the processes, policies, standards;
• Able to work in an inclusive way in the HSE community to make sure the business experiences ‘one voice’ and the teams collective objectives are met;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, entrepreneurship, result oriented, negotiation, problem solving, project management, business acumen;
• Relevant experience in different multiple units, disciplines, locations and/or other companies;
• Broad (people) management capabilities.
Interested applicants may send updated resume details to Hang Le at ***************@akzonobel.com
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for selection process.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.