HR ASSISTANT (Chinese)CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN TƯ VẤN VÀ TUYỂN DỤNG HOÀN MỸ Hồ Chí Minh
- Prepare and follow up Master File, Offer Letter and Labor Contract for new hires for client ‘s employee.
- Assist in ensuring proper filing of personal employee documentations in the employee file;
- Follow up and collect Personal Documents from new hires.
- Assist Payroll Consultant to process monthly payroll and monthly Statutory Report monthly for client’s employee, contact the authorities on SMUI matters (Labor Registration, Social, Medical, Unemployment Insurance, and PIT).
- Prepare the required documents
- Translation Chinese.
- Other HR Admin tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource/ Administration/Finance and Banking/ Legal.
- Fair Chinese (Mandarin) skill.
- 1-2 years experience in HR Admin with focusing on C&B/Payroll. Experience working
- Good computer skill
- Able to focus on small details;
- Good checking skills and sourcing skill
- Able to work hard under high pressure and to meet deadline
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
Finex is a foreign owned consulting firm principally engaged in the provision of Recruitment and HR Services. We are based in Ho Chi Minh City. Established in 2008, we have become one of the leading and fastest growing Recruitment and Human Resource Service Providers in Vietnam.
Product & Services:
Provision of payroll processing, preparation of Vietnamese statutory returns and submissions, payroll reports for local and international corporate reporting and up-to-date regulations and law changes notification.
Provision of staffing solution from short period to long term for all industries administration positions and Tele-sales, Field-sales and collectors for banking finance sector.
Provision of consultancy services on HR related issues.
4.Corporate Training and Event Management
Provision of corporate trainings both in-house and external trainings on HR related topics in both languages English and Vietnamese.
Company Setup & Licensing in Vietnam, Malaysia, Hong KongThu gọn
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.