1. Responsibility for Management and Task coordination:
- Collaborate with department directors in Technology Division, functional managers to figure out requirement and business strategy which are the foundation of build technology solutions strategy on Core banking and PFS
- Collaborate with IT functions to build overall Bank's technology information strategy
- Orient, plan, implement and supervise execution to achieve targeted goals in technology information strategy
- Participate in Bank's business development program and transformation program, directly lead big projects, vital initiatives of the Bank
- Be responsible for operation and technology support to commit service quality
- Orient, analyze and assess new technology application trends to build new business competencies, create opportunities, values & outstanding and sustainable competitive advantages for Bank
- Manage human resources (build staffing plan, coordinate HR, train, develop succession team, build development roadmap for employee, build assignment, recording, and employee's performance assessment mechanism ,...), ensure maintain adequate and quality resources.
- Set budget for operational plan, manage operational cost in line with approved budget
- Build policies, regulations, procedures, guideline on technology solutions to monitor the whole process of analysis, design, development and execution to provide technology solutions for business development demand
- Build policies, regulations, procedures, guideline on technology application support and operation
- Build deliverables roadmap, documents, and implementation process to ensure SLA
- Identify risks of the unit during operation, coordinate with related units to develop methods of measuring, assessing and minimizing risks; overcoming and improving the unit's risk points
- Report periodically to Head of Division
2. Responsibility for Risk management and compliance:
- Be responsible for building policies, regulations, procedures, guideline on architecture operation, project management, testing
- Monitor and ensure department's operation complies with issued building policies, regulations, procedures, guideline
- Identify department's risks during operation, and coordinate with relevant units to build risk measurement, assessment and mitigation methods.
- Reporting line: CIO
- Have a sound knowledge on application systems for the bank’s activities
- Have a sound knowledge on banking products and services
- Understand and master the software development and application operation processes
- Have experience in information and technology
- Have experience in software development or IT solution for banking industry. Priority given to those with experience in managing the implementation, developing one or two banking soft-wares such as corebanking, card management, e-Channel, Treasury, Trade Finance, LOS, Insurance, etc.
- Manage > 80 employees, manage the development and operation of Tier 1 systems (Corebanking, eBanking, CARD, etc.), systems which directly impact the bank’s business activities.