Head of Communication (Mới)Big C Việt Nam Hồ Chí Minh
Established in Vietnam in July 2011, Central Retail Vietnam is a member of Central Group, one of the leading retailers in the region. With our sustainable development vision, the Group’s success transcends business results and lies in our commitment to improve the quality of life of people of Vietnam, and in our contribution to the prosperity of the country through concrete objectives: becoming an exemplary citizen-investor, a committed employer, a responsible retailer, a trusthworthy partner and an active company in protecting the environment. The diverse activities of the Central Retail Vietnam covers different fields, from electricals, sportswear and equipment, fashion, department stores, hotel, e-commerce to supermarket, and are employing more than 15,000 employees across the country.
Big C is the trademark of Central Retail Vietnam, currently Big C Supercenters employ more than 9,000 staff, operate 34 shopping centers – hypermarkets in 20 provinces all over the country, 11 convenience stores C-Express in Ho Chi Minh City.
With the objective to enhance the professionalism and development of the company, Big C is looking for talented and experienced candidates for key positions in the company.Thu gọn
- Máy tính xách tay
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Tăng lương
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
To lead communication for GO! brand across digital platform.
- Under the guide from Management team, responsible to lead the communiciation plan Plans to build the brand Awareness, Preference and Differentiated Equity of assigned business;
- Develop strategic marketing leadership on Digital Marketing, Brand Communication, Local Initiative Launch Communication and ensuring excellence in execution;
- Coordinate with other Business Unit to have holistic initiatives and brand building across Central Retail VN;
- Coordinate well with other team esp Marketing team to ensure all activities talk same mood and tone (events, visibility …);
- Join the team to contribute ideas in media, CRM…
- Manage Agency Relationship and development of annual ‘scope of work’. Conduct bi-annual agency reviews and action plans to get the best out of agency partners;
- Master or advanced degree in Communication, Marketing or related field;
- 10+ years communications experience;
- Strong Marketing Planning, Decision making, and Execution capability;
- Candidate should have experience in brand building and digital execution plan;
- Leadership, Collaborative, Creative, resourceful & strategic-minded;
- Independent, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good analytical and high adaptability skills;
- Follow through and work with discipline to execute a mission/project on time with accuracy;
- Able to lead peers and other members to achieve a common goal;
- Good English in both writing and communicating;
- Comfortable with Windows, Excel, PPT
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.