HR Transformation ManagerVNG Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việcAs VNG grows rapidly and contains complex business with multiple product and market segments, we are seeking a talented individual with experience helping to transform the delivery of HR services for infinite scalability and globalization.
The role holder is responsible for building and leading a program to drive the HR platform improvements to support our rapid growth, includes (but not limited):
- Run HR assessments which review the current operating activities with the objective to identify issues and opportunities for improvement;
- Recommend improved, measurable and sustainable solutions to those opportunities;
- Form cross-functional project teams, plan and organize, manage, and execute complex performance improvement projects;
- Lead efforts to evaluate and redesign HR processes, revise HR policies/systems/frameworks with the objective to simplify and digitalize HR operation activities as well as support business in daily workforce management at large scale level;
- Continually evaluate solutions for quality, business impact, and scalability
- At least 5 years of working in HR expertise, especially organization development or total rewards;
- Change management and project management experience with a track record of implementing results;
- High leadership skills to manage stakeholders and cooperate with key operational leaders;
- Strong logical thinking and problem solving capability;
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently;
- And more importantly, the candidate should quickly understand the business in order to align business needs and HR transformations;
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.