HR Senior Staff (C&B)RGF HR Agent Vietnam Co., LTD Hồ Chí Minh
Position: HR Senior Staff (C&B)
Job Code: 38706
To be in charge of wide range of C&B duties;
* Compensation & Benefits:
- Work with HR Manager & Global Headquarter to develop policies, regulations development and program execution for employee compensations, safety, welfare, wellness
- Design fair and attractive bonus programs
- Evaluate and report how effective the benefit packages are in terms of employee satisfaction
- Ensure our compensation plans comply with the relevant regulations
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure we offer competitive compensation plans
- Forecast budget for salary increases & benefit review
- Administer and manage employee insurance plans.
* HR Compiance:
- To be responsible for HR compliance.
- Support in reviewing and updating policies, procedures & processes of HR to align with business practice and government regulations.
- Coordinate with outsources partners and negotiate collective agreements, labour management matters on behalf of Company or employees.
- Advise employees on labour regulations, collective agreements, benefits and compensation policies, personnel procedures.
- Support HR issues related to store operation.
* HR System:
- Control HRIS & other HR systems, define issues & design solutions to ensure they run smoothly and effectively.
- Be the contact point & manage HR & linked systems to maintain the
- operations & data accuracy
- Analyse C&B and relevant HR processes to design workflow systems that provide seamless integration for HR applications.
- Handle other administrational tasks required.
- Working Time: 8:00-17:00(Monday - Friday)
- Monthly Salary: 1,300–2,000USD
- At least 5-year experience in Compensation and Benefits at Senior level in HR
- Age: 30 - 40
- Gender: Any
- Language: Proficient in English
- Have good understanding & knowledge of Vietnam labour market, labour regulations, build policies & process
- Hands-on experience with HRIS system (Workday is preferable) and payroll, timesheet system
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels
- Have customer service mindset
- Good analytical skills
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: 30 - 40
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
RGF stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan's largest recruiting and information service company, Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.
We created this brand out of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group's more over 50 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to our clients across the region.
RGF HR AGENT takes charge of RGF's business entity in general recruitment services. We provide total human resource services to clients at every stage of staff placement, such as evaluation, remuneration, and staff training. At the same time, we assist job-seekers in various ways to find the right job according to their individual preferences and experiences. Besides our services to assist full-time staff recruitment, we also offer a range of support services for RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) and contract base/temporary recruitment needs.
Our company's status as the Japan's #1 market share holder in human resource, temporary staffing, and job advertisement field makes it possible for us to provide high quality total human resource management services not only in Japan but across the region.
RECRUIT = RGF will continue to take up the challenge to be the #1 recruitment agency in Asia, beyond national boundaries.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.